Friday, September 7, 2007

Trixie wants fame, fortune, and new footware...


Tootsies !


So many of you have responded to my new BLOG, and I'm thrilled, if not overwhelmed.


This morning I burnt a roast, banged my good knee, and overfed the parrot. But it's all worth it I feel. Ah, just to walk down the street and have total strangers stare and whisper comments to each other about me, ( words of praise no doubt).. Yes, I'm willing to give up my privacy and annoying anonymity.


All I humbly ask is that if you want the same things for me, you will tell at least three friends about my blog, and then they will tell three friends, and on and on till I become the most famous ex-showgirl-wife-mother-humanitarian-secretary since Laticia Von Trump.


And speaking of annoying, my employer, Kenny, did a color doodle of the late, Luciano Pavarotti, which is running in the European edition of WSJ today. So, if you happen to be in Europe...


Your favorite parrot feeder/personal assistant, I remain,


TRIXIE

3 comments:

mbs said...

dear trixie
don't we all want the same?
to speak of Pavarotti in a newly born blog is THE way to arrive to the top like the "what'shername" you mention.
Hope for long life to your blog!

ndyal said...

Trixie Dah'lin,

Have been waiting for your column to appear in blogsphere . . .

Can we link to you on greatDreamProductions blog?

Ciao for now!

Trixie said...

Dearest Lancelot,
You write with a sweet pen.
By-the-way, I'm free tonight.

Dearest Nancy,
You are one of my inspirations for doing this blog thing, so, link me, tie me up, whatever you want, as long as it doesn't scare the cat.