Monday, September 17, 2007

MONDO TRIXIEANO







Ciao ! Chow ! Piezones !






It's me, your devoted pizza waitress.






Oh, I can't help myself. I'm on a diet, and all I can think about is food, especially PIZZA !






Well, to help take my mind off of tomato sauce, hot gooey cheese, and pepperone, I decided to visit my BLOG and see what's a goin' on in da world.






Hundreds of people have been blogging me, ( is it me, or does that sound dirty?), and I think I'm making an impact. Anyway, I hope you are telling all of your connected pals to check me out.






MEANWHILE, I have decided to reinstate my popular mailbag. It seems that there are so many desperate souls out there with so many desperate questions, I just had to do something and make myself available once again.






If you are, in fact, a bit desperate, please write me c/o Kenny at kenfallin@verizon.net



and I will do my best to answer.






Ohhhhhh, THAT WAS FAST ! Here is a letter already...






Dear Trixie,






The other day I was walking through the park, when I spotted two squirrels making love. It was a precious moment of nature's wonder, but it filled me with sorrow, as I am all alone. I wanted to feel happiness, but all I could feel was bitterness and resentment.






Do you think I will ever find true love?






Signed: Bitter in Bayonne






Dear Bitter,






I doubt it. What kind of loser goes around leering at horny wildlife? Geez !






Also, I hope those filthy rodents don't expect to have the State of New Jersey recognize their



marriage.






****** O.K., one down and millions to go.






MEANWHILE, speaking of rodents, my boss, Kenny did a drawing of TOM LORD and RORY STEWART, which ran in last week's WSJ. If you think he has any idea who these dudes are, you'd be wrong.






ALSO...Kenny did a lovely painting of me, with my current hair-do and color. Pass this along to any well-to-do single ( STRAIGHT) men you might know.






Your favorite roasted garlic, I remain,






TRIXIE






No comments: