Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Trixie & Goldfinger


Jingle Bells !

Did you miss me? I was husband hunting on the open sea. At the last minute I secured a delicious discount on one of those all inclusive cruise lines. The name of the ship was the S.S. Food Trough. I don't mean to sound snobbish, but the passenger list was not heavy with blue bloods. It was just heavy.

However,I think I found MISTER RIGHT. His name is Morris Goldfinger, and he's very rich and very old.
We met in the all-you-can-eat buffet line, when I offered to steady his tray while he fondled my fondue. Sweet little man, but a bit out-of-it. He kept calling me, "nurse!"

He wants me to come down to Boca and keep his ticker ticking this Winter. Should I make the old cocker happy, or should I play "hard-to-get"? Whatdayathink ?

Your favorite tinsel tart, I remain,

TRIXIE

1 comment:

LT said...

Oh Trixie,
Hold out for someone in a uniform...